Medium wafer cups | Retail pack X 3 | Total Quantity : 90 pcs (Each 30 pcs)
Medium wafer cup - Retail pack X 3 | Quantity : 90 pcs
Perfect for bite size snacks, desserts & chaat. Also for serving sauces, dips, ketchup and honey.
Due to the perishable nature of our products, we cannot accept returned merchandise.
The company will not issue a refund to anyone's credit card who refuses a delivery, or in any way attempts to return a shipment.
Please check all addresses and zip codes carefully. Damage to the product or non-delivery due to incorrect or incomplete shipping addresses voids our guarantee, so please be sure to double-check addresses. The customer will then be responsible for the charges of a new order.
Order cancellations have to be made within 24 hours after placing an order. To cancel your order, you will have to contact our customer services by sending an email to email@example.com and calling 7995957007, and giving the reference of your order number. In case we receive a cancellation notice, until the time the order has already been processed by us, the order cannot be cancelled. Edco-india.comhas complete rights to decide whether an order has been processed or not. The customer agrees not to dispute the decision made by Edco-india.com and accept its decision regarding the cancellation.
In case your order does not reach you within 10 days after confirmation, you will be entitled for a full refund in the form of store credit/transfer to your original mode of payment.
Welcome to edco-india.com. If you continue to browse and use this website you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use.
The term ‘Edco India’, ‘Edco’, ‘edco-india.com’ or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is B-32, Technocrat Industrial Estate, Balanagar, Hyderabad - 500037. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
• Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
• You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without [business name]'s prior written consent.
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of India or other regulatory authority.